Rishabh Jain is the official biostatician for the University of Pittsburgh Department of Neurology faculty, fellows and residents. Rishabh excels in solving challenging problems and finding solutions using quantitative methods; he is competent in statistical methodologies, visualizations, data mining, machine learning, handling large data sets and programming using R and Python. In academia, a large portion of his research efforts lay in the medical and political sciences.
Rishabh's skills as a biostatistician will be available to faculty, fellows and residents for three primary reasons:
- He can assist in analyzing existing research data to test an investigator's hypothesis.
- He can help provide statistical guidance when investigators design new studies.
- He can assist in writing the statistical method section in grant applications and manuscripts for publications.
If you would like to work with Rishabh, please contact him at RIJ36@pitt.edu and complete the appropriate intake form. (Please note that Rishabh's services are only for members within the department of neurology).
Education & Training
- MS, Heinz College of Information Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, Public Policy & Management - Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka, India